Training Courses & Resources
Nav/Com and DP maintenance courses
Beier Radio developed its Nav/Com and DP maintenance courses to support customers whose equipment may require attention when their vessels are in foreign or remote ports. After completing training at Beier’s Training School, mariners will be able to identify any equipment problems, connect to Beier Radio’s Remote Diagnostic Program if necessary, perform basic maintenance and repairs, and ultimately get the equipment and vessel back up and running safely and quickly.
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance Program for: Nav/Com, vessel monitoring systems, steering systems and engine controls
• DP Troubleshooting and Maintenance
• Operation of integrated control, management, and Nav/Com equipment
• Introductory and Advanced DP Operations, certified by The Nautical Institute of London
Systems Supported by our Training School:
• Beier Radio IVMS 2000, IVCS 4000
• Guidance Navigation
The Marine Training Institute(TMTI)
Please visit The Marine Training Institute for more information on Training and Courses available.
Contact TMTI at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (985)873-0031